Monday, December 17, 2007

Christmas Party 2007

Well the PUG Christmas party that was held at Stacy's house was an absolute blast. Davina picked up some sticky fingers from Wingers and I am officially addicted to them now. There was a really big turnout and even a couple of new faces. A big thanks to Stacy for hosting the party, she is such a sweetheart. Here is a video I took with my new flip video, I tried to get everyone at the party. It might take a bit to load. The only sucky thing about the video is that I was the one taking it, so unfortunately you won't be able to see how handsome I looked that night unless you were there :P hahaha, j/k Just hit play to see the video.

Dustin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Toner, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://toner-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.